Champion 8410 – Automated Digital Fluid Dispensing Machine
The Champion 8410 is a standalone automated fluid dispensing system for application of adhesives, solder pastes, sealants, lubricants, and other similar materials. The system can be configured to match exacting application requirements from dots to underfill with a broad array of options.
The system is controlled via powerful, easy-to-use proprietary software. The color graphics user interface allows intuitive programming and control. Keyboard or trackball operated. The system includes a large, bright, high-contrast color LCD display.
45,000 DPH High-Throughput Digital Dispensing Machine with Servo Motor Drive
At 18″ by 18″, the Champion 8410 features a large work area that easily accommodates large parts or pallets. The integrated precision rail and tooling ensure accurate positioning.
A versatile digital dispensing solution, the 8410 accommodates a wide range of applications – from dots to lines, underfill, and encapsulation, our automated system delivers the extreme accuracy and repeatability demanded by today’s exacting applications.
- Camera and Vision System: A closed-circuit camera with picture-in-picture display on the monitor, for easy programming and inspection. The Automatic Vision Correction System establishes the X, Y, and Ø orientation of the part and compensates for stretch, skew and misalignment.
- Proprietary Programmable Lighting: Programmable On-Axis/Off-Axis lighting system.
- Height Sensing: Both contact probe and non-contact laser are available for height sensing and height mapping.
- Heating: Work area heating in addition to needle and material heating.
- 3-axis brushless servo motor drive
- Precision anti-backlash ball screw drive on all axis
- Powerful, easy-to-use Windows-style software
- LCD display
- Rugged construction and quiet operation
- Small footprint
- CE Certification
- Full 1-year warranty
- Vision system with camera image on the LCD display
- Auto-vision alignment and dot verification
- Programmable lighting
- Auto-height mapping
- CAD download with path optimization
- True Volume™ pump dots to 1 nanoliter (0.001 µl)
- Large choice of pumps and valves
- Independently controlled multiple dispense heads
- Contact or non-contact (Laser) height sensors
- Leveling support plates, mechanical and vacuum
The Industry Leader in Custom Automated Fluid Dispensing Solutions
Our innovative digital dispensing process provides our clients with new levels of speed, accuracy, and repeatability. Our True Volume™ Pump is capable of firing up to 90,000 precise deposits per hour to form high-definition dots, lines, fills, and builds – all accurately shaped by our true piston-positive displacement pump. Volumetric accuracy is ensured regardless of deposit size, viscosity, or temperature.